2022 INFINITI Q50 Configurations
Looking for a stylish and powerful luxury sedan in or around Glendale? The new INFINITI Q50 is hard to top. This immensely popular INFINITI model is here to help you take on every commute with poise and power. Want to learn more? It’s time to explore the three INFINITI Q50 trim levels, each of which offers a unique combination of luxury features. If you have questions as you read, just contact us anytime.
INFINITI Q50 Trim Levels & Pricing
INFINITI of Downtown LA has the information you want on each of the INFINITI Q50 trim levels. Let’s take a quick peek at the INFINITI Q50 pricing per each configuration below:
- INFINITI Q50 LUXE – $42,100 MSRP*
- INFINITI Q50 LUXEAWD – $44,100 MSRP*
- INFINITI Q50 SENSORY – $47,800 MSRP*
- INFINITI Q50 SENSORY AWD – $49,800 MSRP*
- INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 – $55,950 MSRP*
- INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 AWD – $57,950 MSRP*
Looking to add all-wheel drive to your INFINITI Q50? Though the INFINITI website lists each of the above trim levels separately from models with AWD, in essence, features for each AWD-equipped model, are more or less the same.
Choosing an AWD version of each trim above will run you about$2,000 on top of the MSRP listed above. With that having been said, we’re now going to segue into a more detailed overview of each of the 2022 INFINITI Q50 configurations, from the INFINITI Q50 Luxe to the top of line INFINITI Q50 Red Sport 400. Also of note is the INFINITI Q50 Direct Response Hybrid®, which we won’t cover here, but is definitely worth exploring if you’re looking for added efficiency.
2022 INFINITI Q50 LUXE
The base INFINITI Q50 LUXE offers these amenities:
- 300 hp 3.0-liter V6 twin-turbo engine
- Bose 16-Speaker Performance Series Audio *
- Leather-Appointed Seating & spacious interior
- 8-way power driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature ControlAndroid Auto™*
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®*
2022 INFINITI Q50 SENSORY
The INFINITI Q50 SENSORY is outfitted with the same features found in the Q50 LUXE, plus these add-ons:
- Black Open Pore Wood Trim
- Enhanced ambient lighting
- Includes Q50 LUXE standard features plus:
- 19-inch Sport-design aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sport-design front and rear fascia
2022 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400
Sitting pretty (and powerful) at the top of the INFINITI Q50 lineup is the INFINITI RED SPORT 400. This model offers a ton to love, including:
- Includes Q50 SENSORY standard features plus:
- 400-hp 3.0-liter V6 engine twin-turbo
- Quilted Semi-Aniline Leather-Appointed sport seats with red contrast stitching
- Exclusive 19-inch aluminum-alloy sport wheels
- Genuine Black Matte Carbon interior trim
INFINITI Q50 Special Packages
Looking to add more to your ride than the INFINITI Q50 configurations alone can provide? The INFINITI Q50 PROACTIVE Package adds just that. Here’s an overview.
PROACTIVE Package – Available on RED SPORT 400
- Front Seat Driver/Passenger Pre-Crash Seatbelts
- Blind Spot Intervention®
- INFINITI Radiant Grille Emblem
- Adaptive Front lighting System with auto-leveling headlights
- Direct Adaptive Steering®
- Eco Pedal
- Lane Departure Prevention with Active Lane Control
Get Matched With Your Ideal INFINITI Q50 Trim Level Today!
After exploring our current inventory of new INFINITI Q50 models, we invite you to browse our new vehicle specials for even more added savings. Then, whenever you’re ready, call 213-927-5029 or head from your home in Downey or Alhambra to our showroom in Los Angeles for a test drive. We’ll help you find the perfect INFINITI Q50 trim level for your needs.
More from INFINITI of Downtown LA
Explore the 2023 INFINITI QX55 Trim Levels
Los Angeles drivers in the market for a new compact SUV are excited about the 2023 INFINITI QX55 trim levels. Not only is the INFINITI QX55 price surprisingly affordable, but the INFINITI QX55 is fun-to-drive and ready to take your Glendale commute to a higher level. Learn more about the 2023 INFINITI QX55 trim levels…
2023 INFINITI Q50 Interior
You expect only the best of the best. That’s why if you’re looking for a new luxury sedan to take your Los Angeles commute up a notch, the 2023 INFINITI Q50 interior is worth your consideration! The 2023 INFINITI Q50 interior is well-equipped, stylish, and comfortable! We invite you to explore the Q50 interior dimensions…
2023 INFINITI QX55 Towing Capacity
The new 2023 INFINITI QX55 looks great rolling through Los Angeles. But can it handle towing your boat? Just how much can an INFINITI QX55 tow, anyway? The maximum 2023 INFINITI towing capacity when properly equipped is an impressive 3,500 pounds. Keep reading to find out more about the trailering capabilities of this remarkable SUV. …
* Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not INFINITI. Should such service providers terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to INFINITI or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within INFINITI or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. INFINITI and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third-party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within INFINITI’s or its partners’ or agents’ control. Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new INFINITI. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. INFINITI InTouch™ with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Included with vehicle purchase 1 GB or 30 Day Trial on equipped new INFINITI vehicles. Once your vehicle has exceeded the coverage parameters of the roadside assistance benefits included with your vehicle purchase, you will be responsible for any charges incurred by obtaining roadside assistance for your vehicle. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, please see your INFINITI dealer and read the warranty information booklet. The INFINITI names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or https://www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/legal.html.
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 INFINITI Q50 Configurations